Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: ICU rounding required.
- License: WI state license needed, not required.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Caseload: 16 - 19 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WI state license with the process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active Acls certification.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago