Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · March 30, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm with no. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active Acls certification.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Procedures: ICU rounding required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 16 - 19 patients per day.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- License: WI state license needed, not required.
- CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WI state license with the process.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 20.