Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · January 18, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The work schedule consists of 24-hour shifts on specific dates.
- No procedures required.
- WI license required.
- This position is perfect for practicing physicians looking to make a little extra.
- Competitive compensation.
- You can expect to see around 16 - 19 patients per day.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted WI medical license in hand.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Acls certification needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This assignment boasts a qualified and effective supporting team of assistants.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in Wisconsin with their search for a temporary hospitalist.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- We are looking for board certified or truly eligible candidates to fill this role.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system, and proficiency with this system is a big plus.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.