Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Monday · March 30, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- No procedures required.
- Acls certification needed.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted WI medical license in hand.
- This assignment boasts a qualified and effective supporting team of assistants.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system, and proficiency with this system is a big plus.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This position is perfect for practicing physicians looking to make a little extra.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- WI license required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The work schedule consists of 24-hour shifts on specific dates.
- Competitive compensation.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- We are looking for board certified or truly eligible candidates to fill this role.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in Wisconsin with their search for a temporary hospitalist.
- You can expect to see around 16 - 19 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 20.