Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · February 28, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- Schedule: Day and swing shifts.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Physicians who don't have a WI state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- The assignment schedule has day and swing shifts available.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- License: WI state license needed, not required.
- An established facility in Wisconsin is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 20.