Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Physicians who don't have a WI state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
- Schedule: Day and swing shifts.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- An established facility in Wisconsin is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- License: WI state license needed, not required.
- The assignment schedule has day and swing shifts available.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 20.