Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manitowoc) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Schedule: Rotation of one week on/one week off, typically running from Friday morning through the following Thursday, with intermittent nocturnist rotation.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- This area is also known for being an ideal place to raise a family due to excellent schools, solid home prices, low cost of living, and short commutes.
- Compensation: Strong base compensation.
- Located 90-minutes from Milwaukee, this area offers many activities to be explored.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Foster Crown: Permanent Hospitalist in Eastern Wisconsin.
- City / State: Manitowoc, WI.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- Position: Permanent Hospitalist.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Position is Structured to Allow for Excellent Work/Life Balance.
- Cover inpatient rounding, admissions, discharges and consults.
- See office for details on weeknight.
- Job Number: WI1423.
- Award-Winning Healthcare Organization.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement into this nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Manitowoc offers easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive.
- Procedures: See all inpatients requiring hospitalist care.
- 45-Minutes from Green Bay & 90-Minutes from Milwaukee.
- Significant & comprehensive health & welfare package.
- This Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee in the highly desirable state of Wisconsin.
- Walk along the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan, hike & kayak at one of the many state parks, or visit one of the breweries or museums in town.
- BC/BE: IM or FM physician.
- Facility Profile: All major specialties covered, including sub-specialty orthopedics, interventional cardiology, general and vascular surgery, oncology, otolaryngology, urology, gastro, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, pain and behavioral health.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Highly Competitive Base Salary.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.