Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · June 19, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Night Shift.
- The locum will be performing daily rounds while working alongside 4 other physicians from 6 am-6 pm.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Support Staff: 4 physicians on during day.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-080583-MD-WI.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-15.
- Procedures Required: NOne.
- Shift Times: 6a-6p.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- We are seeking a hospitalist to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with an increase in patient volume.
- Government: No.
- Candidates must be board certified to be eligible for this position.
- CertificationsRequired: BC.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- EMR is used for notes and documentation.
- This assignment is located at a community hospital approximately 2 hours from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 22.