Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensing assistance available.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- No ICU or procedure duties.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The facility needs a provider to work a 7-day block schedule of night shifts..
- Competitive compensation.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jul 6.