Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Board certified or eligible.
- No ICU or procedure duties.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- The facility needs a provider to work a 7-day block schedule of night shifts..
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.