Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- The facility needs a provider to work a 7-day block schedule of night shifts..
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- No ICU or procedure duties.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jul 6.