Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The facility needs a provider to work a 7-day block schedule of night shifts..
- No ICU or procedure duties.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care.
- Licensing assistance available.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jul 6.