Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will consider 2020 residents.
- They are offering a day block schedule with shifts from 7 am to 7 pm.
- With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- You will be occurrence malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, CME allowance, a $40K sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and several retirement plan options.
- It was also recognized by Forbes magazine as a great place to raise a family.
- You will enjoy living and working in this welcoming community.
- This employed opportunity has an annual salary plus incentives/bonuses.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Moonlighting shifts are available.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- They are open to IM, FP, or Med-Ped physicians to see adult patients in the hospital.
- Our services are free for you.
- H-1B visas can be supported.
- Moonlighting shifts are also available.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Block schedule of 12-hour day shifts.
- A facility located in Wisconsin is seeking a hospitalist to join an established hospitalist practice.
- The hospital has intensivist support, so there will be no procedures or codes required.
- The incoming physician will see a reasonable census of 12 to 15 patients per day.
- Marshfield is located in the heart of the winter and summer recreational areas and boasts fine primary and secondary educational facilities.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- It has a friendly atmosphere, plenty of outdoor recreation, and a low cost of living.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 5.