Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Green Bay) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 5p-8a Offsite Pager.
- Referral Bonus.
- We are seeking Pulm/CC Physicians to work Day Shifts plus Night.
- The community's contagious spirit and personality are sure to welcome you anytime so come enjoy all the hidden treasures this city has to offer.
- Will wait on a license.
- Travel Accommodations Provided.
- The typical patient load is 8-10/day.
- The NP covers night shifts starting at 9 pm and handles physical admissions overnight.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. In addition to on-site physician coverage, we provide a variety of.
- Do you have a colleague that is looking for moonlighting opportunities?
- BC in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
- Open ICU and No Trauma patients.
- Prefer 7 Consecutive Days.
- WI License and DEA Required.
- Some restrictions apply.
- 8a-5p Onsite.
- Procedures: Central lines, tubes, vent management & standard ICU work.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Competitive hourly and nightly.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Moonlighting Solutions.