Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- WI license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The provider will work 12-hour day and swing shifts.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- A Wisconsin-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment, only WI-licensed providers will be considered.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- No procedures required.
- Acls certification needed.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 - 19 patients per day, and will not have any procedure duties.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- 12-hour shifts.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 19.