Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 - 19 patients per day, and will not have any procedure duties.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified or eligible.
- A Wisconsin-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- 12-hour day and swing shifts.
- Acls certification needed.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- The provider will work 12-hour shifts.
- WI license required.
- Give Weatherby a.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment, only WI-licensed providers will be considered.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 19.