Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Thursday · January 21, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- BC/BE required.
- You will need to have Acls certification.
- 7 am - 7 pm.
- Due to the time frame of this assignment only WI-licensed physicians will be considered.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 - 19 patients per day.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Must have active WI license.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A Wisconsin-based medical facility needs a locum tenens hospitalist for coverage.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 8.