Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · September 20, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Due to the time frame of this assignment only WI-licensed physicians will be considered.
- BC/BE required.
- A Wisconsin-based medical facility needs a locum tenens hospitalist for coverage.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 - 19 patients per day.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Must have active WI license.
- You will need to have Acls certification.
- 7 am - 7 pm.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.