Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · October 30, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted WI medical license in hand.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- WI license required.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 16 - 19 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour shifts.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.