Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · October 30, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The physician will see 16 - 19 patients per day.
- A facility located in Wisconsin is seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: WI state license needed.
- The covering physician will need a current WI state license.
- Procedures: EKG interpretation.
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with current Acls certification.
- Caseload: 16 - 19 patients per day.
- The assignment requirements include EKG interpretation.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 22.