Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · October 30, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 14 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- BC/BE required.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted WI medical license in hand.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Wisconsin medical facility.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- The provider will work 7 days on and 7 days off, 12-hour shifts.
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.