Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum will work the day shift with no.Duties of the hospitalist will include daily rounding, procedures, codes, and the ICU since there is no intensivist at the facility.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Government: No.
- Shift Times: 6A-6P.
- Credentialing for this assignment takes 30-60 days.
- Night Shift.
- CertificationsRequired: Board Certified in IM.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- A community hospital in Wisconsin is seeking an IM hospitalist for ongoing locum tenens coverage starting Asap.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-18.
- Procedures Required: Yes - procedures and codes.
- Reference ID: ORD-090838-MD-WI.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago