Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · June 19, 2021
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in family practice and internal medicine.
- Located 45 miles southwest of Madison.
- No procedures required.
- You will work with a multispecialty group of physicians in an acute care hospital.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- The city has a renowned college, beautiful, family friendly neighborhoods and great schools.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary of $260K with a $50K bonus potential.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- You will see 17 to 19 patients per day on average.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Our services are free for you.
- This city has a world-class riverfront with picturesque vistas and a stylish downtown qualifying it for Travel and Leisure's list of American's greatest cities.
- You will enjoy working south central Wisconsin.
- You will also be within easy access of Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
- Basic ventilation management needed.
- To get started.
- CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a WI medical license, if necessary.
- Base of $260K plus $50K bonus potential.
- Open ICU.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Your schedule will be 7 on and 7 off day block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a Wisconsin hospital with their search for a hospitalist.
- You will also be offered a physician engagement stipend of $15K, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 21 days of PTO, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- Patient census of 17.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 4.