Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Base of $260K plus $50K bonus potential.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary of $260K with a $50K bonus potential.
- To get started.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- You will work with a multispecialty group of physicians in an acute care hospital.
- You will also be offered a physician engagement stipend of $15K, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 21 days of PTO, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- You will see 17 to 19 patients per day on average.
- Patient census of 17.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a WI medical license, if necessary.
- Located 45 miles southwest of Madison.
- They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in family practice and internal medicine.
- This city has a world-class riverfront with picturesque vistas and a stylish downtown qualifying it for Travel and Leisure's list of American's greatest cities.
- The city has a renowned college, beautiful, family friendly neighborhoods and great schools.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Your schedule will be 7 on and 7 off day block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm.
- No procedures required.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a Wisconsin hospital with their search for a hospitalist.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will also be within easy access of Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
- Our services are free for you.
- Basic ventilation management needed.
- Open ICU.
- You will enjoy working south central Wisconsin.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago