Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · May 27, 2022
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Escandaba) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With so many amenities and opportunities, Escanaba is a great place to work, play and live.
- We are currently interviewing Hospitalists for an opportunity in Michigan's upper peninsula home to one of the safest natural harbors at a Top Hospital by The Leapfrog Group for six years.
- Strong base salary plus performance based incentives plus excellent benefit package including Path to Partnership track.
- 25-bed critical access hospital.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Open 6-bed ICU.
- Procedures experience preferred but not required.
- Escanaba's downtown features more than a mile of unique, distinctive shops and businesses and boasts a top-notch public library that offers extensive services not typically found in a community its size, as well as an Art Center featuring some of the finest community theater and art exhibits in the Midwest.
- Established team of 4 physicians and 1 advanced practitioners.
- Escanaba, located along the shores of Little Bay De Noc in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, is home to one of the safest natural harbors in the upper Great Lakes, which makes the area a natural destination for boaters and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Escanaba is also the home to a quality educational system, including a community college.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.