Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · December 9, 2023
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nationwide) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: Regional or Community Hospitals.
- We place physicians in all states.
- EMR: Contact office for specifics.
- Locums Options Also Available Throughout the United States - We Have Needs in Multiple States.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, PA/NP's, Admin Support, full subspecialty support.
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed Regional / Community Hospitals (contact office for specifics).
- Hospital Medicine ADC: 17+.
- Job Number: United States1516.
- Foster Crown: Representing Multiple HM Opportunities for Permanent or Locum Tenens.
- Position: Hospital Medicine.
- These Hospital Medicine opportunities offer you the ability to work at a regional or community hospital, with your choice in practice location.
- Abim certification required or Abfm with inpatient rounding experience.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Locums Compensation: Locums positions = Excellent, negotiable rates, (depending on client location and modalities / skill set) with travel, lodging and medical malpractice insurance covered.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Permanent Positions with Competitive Compensation, Bonus or Locum Tenens Work, Your Choice.
- Schedule: Most positions are 7a-7p, 7on/7off rotations.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move.
- Both Locums and Permanent Options For: GA, IL, NC, WI - More Locations Available Throughout the United States.
- For Permanent Employees: Full Health & Welfare Benefits Package, PTO, Retirement, Relocation.
- City/State: Nationwide - Multiple states available.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Hospital-Based, Hospital Medicine, Pulmonology, Intensive Care Opportunities (Contingent Upon Training and Skill).
- Trauma: N/A - Level 1, depending on the facility.
- Procedures: Modalities vary per client and/or assignment location.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Mar 25.