Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Sunday · January 29, 2023
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nationwide) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For Permanent Employees: Full Health & Welfare Benefits Package, PTO, Retirement, Relocation.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Locums Compensation: Locums positions = Excellent, negotiable rates, (depending on client location and modalities / skill set) with travel, lodging and medical malpractice insurance covered.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Both Locums and Permanent Options For: GA, IL, NC, WI - More Locations Available Throughout the United States.
- Position: Hospital Medicine.
- Job Number: United States1516.
- Hospital Medicine ADC: 17+.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- City/State: Nationwide - Multiple states available.
- Procedures: Modalities vary per client and/or assignment location.
- Schedule: Most positions are 7a-7p, 7on/7off rotations.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Locums Options Also Available Throughout the United States - We Have Needs in Multiple States.
- Permanent Positions with Competitive Compensation, Bonus or Locum Tenens Work, Your Choice.
- Trauma: N/A - Level 1, depending on the facility.
- These Hospital Medicine opportunities offer you the ability to work at a regional or community hospital, with your choice in practice location.
- Foster Crown: Representing Multiple HM Opportunities for Permanent or Locum Tenens.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move.
- Abim certification required or Abfm with inpatient rounding experience.
- EMR: Contact office for specifics.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, PA/NP's, Admin Support, full subspecialty support.
- Hospital-Based, Hospital Medicine, Pulmonology, Intensive Care Opportunities (Contingent Upon Training and Skill).
- Facility Profile: Fully staffed Regional / Community Hospitals (contact office for specifics).
- Facility: Regional or Community Hospitals.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Mar 25.