Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Friday · May 27, 2022
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Admissions per week: 20-21-Procedures: Thoracentesis, Endotracheal Intubations, Brocnhs, Chronic Vent, Arterial Lines, Central Lines, Chest tube, Streptokinase or TPA, Vent Management-Average census for clinic: 20 or 40 min increments for not new patients, set aside 60 mins for new patients,.
- Government: No.
- The facility is located in central Wisconsin.
- A facility is seeking a pulmonary critical care physician for locum tenens coverage due to the rising Covid-19 census.
- Reference ID: ORD-109281-MD-WI.
- Case Load/PPD: 20-21.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Schedule: Typically do 24 hour. Probably 10a-12p and 1p-4:30p would be clinic coverage, blocks for bronchs tend to be 7am-8am typically early mornings so it does not interfere with the clinic.
- Credentialing takes around 90 days.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Dates Needed: Ongoing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Mar 11.