Hospitalist Jobs in Wisconsin
Saturday · December 9, 2023
1 Job in America's Dairyland
Photo: The Historic Bascom Hall of the University of Wisconsin.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Lacrosse, WI) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum Length Accepted:3-4 months min.
- Procedures performed include circumcisions, umbilical central lines, lumbar punctures, frenulectomies, intubations, and emergent needle decompression of pneumothorax.
- Clinical responsibilities include resuscitation of newborns, care of healthy newborns, day-to-day management of babies in the Special Care Nursery, and care of hospitalized children.
- 2 Pediatricians.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Acls, NRP - AHA Certified.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Dictation available.
- Location: Lacrosse, Wisconsin.
- Length Of Assignment: Oct/Nov - 1 year contract.
- Inpatient/Outpatient Inpatient and.
- Supervision of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners.
- Board Certified.
- Skills Required:Duties include care for patients affected by prematurity, respiratory distress, infectious diseases, congenital heart disease, and/or other anomalies.
- Day and Shifts - when submitting candidate, please present availability and if provider can consider both days/nights.
- Seeking 1 Candidate (Facility may consider 2 candidates).
- Epic is the EMR.
- Facility Type: Pediatric Hospitalist Floor.
- Type of Need: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Hot Buttons for client: Provider that has Current & Active Wisconsin.
- Ideal candidate would be able to work combination of days, overnights and weekends.
- Licensed in WI.
- Clean, Active DEA.
- Schedule: Will vary/TBD.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Start Date: October/November 2022 - 1 year contract.
- 3 Neonatal Nurse Practitioners.
- 1 Neonatologist.
- Location: Lacrosse, WI.
- Support Staff and Team Structure: RN.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 23.